Verse 1 I've got this fire, burning deep inside Oh yeah, oh yeah, that's right I've got this fire, no way I can hide Oh no, no, oh no Pre-Chorus Yeah, yeah! I've got this fire, yeah! Verse 2 Oh believe me, I won't miss my chance Oh yeah, yeah, oh yeah And if you doubt me, I'll still make it dance Oh no, no, oh no Chorus Yeah, yeah! I've got this fire, yeah! Whoa-oh! Bridge / Middle Section (Lennon-style call-and-response feel) Everybody's had a rough night Everybody's seen those hard times Everybody's turning the page now Everybody's ready to shine Final Chorus / Outro I've got this fire, a fire deep inside Oh yeah, oh yeah, ignite I've got this fire, it's rising with the tide Oh no, no, let's go! Yeah, yeah! I've got this fire, yeah! (Repeat and fade with ad-libs: "Feel it rising... oh yeah!")THE SHEEPLE I'VE GOT THIS FIRE pic.twitter.com/hdKaO8P1ZF
— vjtvcanada (@vjaytvcanada) July 24, 2026
Archive
Archive
- 05/17 - 05/2448
- 05/10 - 05/1741
- 05/03 - 05/10105
- 04/26 - 05/0395
- 04/19 - 04/2696
- 04/12 - 04/1996
- 04/05 - 04/12114
- 03/29 - 04/0596
- 03/22 - 03/29114
- 03/15 - 03/22148
- 03/08 - 03/1563
- 03/01 - 03/08106
- 02/22 - 03/0188
- 02/15 - 02/2289
- 02/08 - 02/15138
- 02/01 - 02/08153
- 01/25 - 02/01150
- 01/18 - 01/2593
- 01/11 - 01/1880
- 01/04 - 01/1176
- 12/28 - 01/04112
- 12/21 - 12/2864
- 12/14 - 12/21111
- 12/07 - 12/14118
- 11/30 - 12/07146
- 11/23 - 11/3058
