YOU DRIVE ME INSANE Red lights are bleeding on the dashboard glow You shift that gear, I feel the heat, where the wild things go Your hands on the wheel, your eyes on the road But your mind’s on me and it’s about to explode Leather seats, cigarette smoke in the air You say my name like a dirty prayer One look from you and the city spins Baby, you’re trouble in a tight black skin [Pre-Chorus] Heart’s doing 95 in a 25 zone You got me losing all control [Chorus] You drive me insane, insane, insane Pedal to the floor of my brain You drive me insane, insane, insane I crash and burn and do it again You drive me— You drive me— You drive me insane! [Verse 2] Radio’s playing our favorite sin You turn it louder, let the speakers scream Wind in my hair like a runaway dream Your smile’s a knife cutting through the seam White lines blur, but your touch is clear Every curve in the road feels like you’re here I bite my lip till the blood runs sweet You laugh and say, “Baby, take the heat” [Pre-Chorus] Heart’s doing 120, no brakes, no shame You’re the spark and I’m the flame [Chorus] You drive me insane, insane, insane Pedal to the floor of my brain You drive me insane, insane, insane I crash and burn and do it again You drive me— You drive me— You drive me insane! [Bridge] Slow it down… or speed it up I don’t care, just don’t stop Take me higher than these streetlights go Till the sirens scream and the tires smoke [Final Chorus] You drive me insane, insane, insane! (Yeah, you do, yeah you do) Twisting me up like a hurricane I love the way you make me sway You drive me insane, insane, insane Hit the gas, baby—take me all the way! [Outro] You drive me… You drive me… (Ohhh) You drive me insane Insane… insane…THE CHOPSTIX INSANE pic.twitter.com/4rBuMXHjjr
— vjtvcanada (@vjaytvcanada) July 5, 2026
Archive
Archive
- 05/17 - 05/2448
- 05/10 - 05/1741
- 05/03 - 05/10105
- 04/26 - 05/0395
- 04/19 - 04/2696
- 04/12 - 04/1996
- 04/05 - 04/12114
- 03/29 - 04/0596
- 03/22 - 03/29114
- 03/15 - 03/22148
- 03/08 - 03/1563
- 03/01 - 03/08106
- 02/22 - 03/0188
- 02/15 - 02/2289
- 02/08 - 02/15138
- 02/01 - 02/08153
- 01/25 - 02/01150
- 01/18 - 01/2593
- 01/11 - 01/1880
- 01/04 - 01/1176
- 12/28 - 01/04112
- 12/21 - 12/2864
- 12/14 - 12/21111
- 12/07 - 12/14118
- 11/30 - 12/07146
- 11/23 - 11/3058
