SLY BOOTH I NEED TO BE HAPPY

[Instrumental Intro][Verse 1] I do not want drama, do not want tears Tired of the anger, tired of the fear Black clouds been crashing my party way too long I'm flipping the switch, putting on my dancing shoes, come on! [Chorus] I need to be happy, yeah throw it my way! Blue sky parade, let's boogie all day! I want to dance and sing, I need a happy song Inner child breakdancing, sing it loud and wrong! Rainbows not rain, confetti in my brain God wash away the sin, but keep the silly stains! [Verse 2] Although I'll never be perfect, that's totally fine I want my inner child happy all the time Happy thoughts incoming like fireworks at night Throw away all pain, trade it for pure delight! [Chorus] I need to be happy, yeah throw it my way! Blue sky parade, let's boogie all day! I want to dance and sing, I need a happy song Inner child breakdancing, sing it loud and wrong! Rainbows not rain, confetti in my brain Please make me happy, no more Mr. Pain! [Verse 3] Give me happy thoughts, give me happy times Inner peace with a side of ridiculous rhymes No more dark clouds, they're banned from the show Dancing with sunshine, stealing the glow! [Chorus] I need to be happy, yeah throw it my way! Blue sky parade, let's boogie all day! I want to dance and sing, I need a happy song Inner child leading the conga line, come along! Rainbows not rain, yeah we're breaking the chain Happy forever, screaming it again! [Out Instrumental]