NELSON SWILLIE THAT FEELING

[Intro] Yeah… the fire’s out now Cold wind through the empty room Ain’t nothin’ left but the echo [Verse 1] Used to feel that spark every time you walked in Heart beatin’ wild like a runaway train Now the silence sits heavy where the laughter used to live And I can’t even pretend it’s the same [Chorus] That feelin’ done left me, baby Packed its bags and hit the road No more late-night magic, no more holdin’ tight Just a hollow space where the good times used to go [Verse 2] I still see your shadow on the hallway wall Still hear your voice in the rain outside But the warmth is gone and the nights run long And I’m learnin’ how to walk alone this time [Chorus] That feelin’ done left me, baby Packed its bags and hit the road No more late-night magic, no more holdin’ tight Just a hollow space where the good times used to go [Mid Song Break] (Guitar weeps soft and low…) Mmm… yeah… Ain’t no bringin’ it back now Just the blues and the empty bed [Verse 3] I gave you every piece of what I had to give Thought forever was written in your eyes Now the pages are blank and the story’s done And the only thing left is the slow goodbye [Chorus] That feelin’ done left me, baby Packed its bags and hit the road No more late-night magic, no more holdin’ tight Just a hollow space where the good times used to go [Outro] Yeah… that feelin’ done left me Gone for good this time Just me and the night And the sound of a heart that’s learned to survive…