KARI BLOSSUM RATTLED

RATTLED [Intro] (Spoken over driving rhythm) Uh-huh, rattled… uh-huh, rattled… [Lead Verse] Friends are always drama, lovers never calm ya Life’s one big frantic party on the block Big City, folks in trash-bag chic directing chaos (Rattle-rattle) Some kinda wild fashion, non-stop (Rattle-rattle) [Chorus] Uh-huh, rattled, uh-huh, rattled Hope and hustle, thrills and schemes Still crawling through the concrete streams Look at me, I’m frayed and frazzled I been rattled Rattled [Verse] All this noise-noise-noise, blah-blah-blah about Rags and tags, can’t move it on the avenue This town’s dressed in wrinkles, uh-huh (Rattle-rattle) Grind and grind for thrills and gains Ain’t you starving for that win, win, win, win? Does it matter? (Rattled) Does it matter? [Chorus] Look at me, I’m rattled I’m rattled Look at me, I’m rattled, yeah [Bridge] Pride and grind and greed and chase That’s what lights this madhouse blaze Pride and spark and restless dreams Still fighting on these broken streets [Mid-Song Lead] (Blistering Guitar Solo) (Fast, raw leads over chugging riff – let it rip) [Chorus] Uh-huh, rattled, uh-huh, rattled Look at me, I’m frayed and frazzled I been rattled Rattled [Outro] Don’t you know the stress level’s climbing higher, higher? To survive this town you gotta be hard, hard, hard We got rats on the west side, roaches uptown What a wreck, this city’s crumbling, I’ve been rattled My head’s been hammered, scattered cross the skyline Rattle-rattle, rattled Rattle-rattle, rattled This town’s packed with climbers and schemers Go on, take a bite of the Big Apple, ignore the worms My brain’s been hammered Rattle-rattle… rattled… (Blistering Guitar Solo – fade out on chaotic licks)