KARI BLOSSUM BAND BURN THE THREAD

Concrete veins pumping corporate blood Television eyes watching every flood It's all sold on a monthly plan I'm the detonator with a match in my hand [Pre-Chorus] [bass distortion increases] Call me the spike in the night Fuck the safe space, I'm the dynamite [Chorus] [full band, heavy distorted guitars] Engine screaming, tires on fire World's a prison, watch me cut the wire No more rules, no more lies No more suits in their plastic disguise Burn the thread, tear it down Blow the speakers, shake the ground Burn the thread, fuck the game W-E-O coming to set the world in flames [Verse 2] [rhythmic palm-muted guitar] Amplified hell, we don't buy it And we sure as shit won't sell the riot Let it bleed, this is the future The normals never see [Pre-Chorus] They want you quiet, they want you tame I want explosions and I want 'em by name Shopping malls and suicide dreams I'm the nightmare in your American schemes [Chorus] [heavy crash cymbals] Burn the thread, tear it down Blow the speakers, shake the ground Burn the thread, fuck the game W-E-O coming to set the world in flames [Bridge] [half-time feel, industrial synth pads] Like the boot stomping on a cargo hood Molotov cocktail tastes like freedom, baby good Nuclear lipstick, radioactive kiss One night with me and you'll never go back to this No more cages, no more fear The plasmatic zombie is already here