JADE JENKINS UNTIL WE ARE TOGETHER AGAIN

[Intro] [clean electric guitar arpeggio, steady drum beat] [Verse 1] I walked these empty streets where we used to run You left the echoes in the midnight sun The bed's still cold on your side of the room I talk to shadows chasing ghosts of you They say time heals but it only numbs the pain I'm counting heartbeats marking days in gray [Chorus] [full band enters, over driven guitars] I feel you in the wind that cuts like a knife In every song that brings you back to life Until we are all together again Carry your fire through the pouring rain I'll find you at the road that runs to the end Holding your memory like a burning flame I wear your jacket when the nights get long Play our favorite records and your favorite songs [Verse 2] [bass and drums continue, guitar becomes more rhythmic] The world keeps turning but I'm standing still Learning how to breathe against my will Your voice in my head says don't give up the fight So I keep on moving toward the light I see you in the stars that refuse to fade In every place that we ever made [Chorus] [full energy, layered vocal harmonies] Until we are all together again I'll carry your fire through the pouring rain I'll find you at the road that runs to the end Holding your memory like a burning flame And until we are all together again All my fire, all my flame Until we are all together again I'll hold my heart inside the pain And until we are all together again [Instrumental 8 bars] [clean electric guitar arpeggio, steady drum beat] [Bridge] [drums and bass drop out, clean electric guitar arpeggios] [Verse 3] I'll carry your fire through the pouring rain I walked these empty streets where we used to run You left the echoes in the midnight sun The bed's still cold on your side of the room I talk to shadows chasing ghosts of you They say time heals but it only numbs the pain I'm counting heartbeats marking days in gray [Outro] [instrumental fade out] [clean electric guitar arpeggio, light percussion, strings ]