DAVID LEE GOTH WHAT YOU DO

What You Do (Blues in A – slow, gritty 12-bar shuffle) [Chorus] What you do, what you do, is make me blue You wicked woman, through and through What you do, what you do, is make me blue Now I’m done with you, baby, I’m through with you [Verse 1] I got caught up in your spell, like a fool in the night You smiled so sweet but your love wasn’t right You put me through a living hell, dragged my soul around Tore my heart out, then you stomped it in the ground [Chorus] What you do, what you do, is make me blue You wicked woman, through and through What you do, what you do, is make me blue But I’m walking now, baby, and the table’s turning too [Verse 2] You took my money, took my pride, took my peace of mind Left me crying like a baby, drunk and half-blind Every promise that you made was just a dirty lie Now I see the devil dancing in your cold blue eyes [Lead Guitar] (Slow, stinging bends and slides – let it cry for 12 bars) [Bridge] I gave you my last dollar, gave you my last breath You laughed while I was dying, baby, you enjoyed my death But the sun came up this morning, and I found my shoes Time for you to feel exactly what you do [Verse 3] Now I’m walking down the road with my guitar in my hand Got a new song in my pocket and a brand-new plan You can keep your evil loving, keep your midnight game ’Cause the hurt you gave me, baby, is coming back your way [Final Chorus] What you do, what you do, is make me blue But I ain’t crying no more, I’m done feeling blue What you do, what you do, gonna come back on you Yeah, you wicked woman… now you’re gonna feel it too [Outro] What you do… is make me blue… But I’m walking, baby… And now it’s coming back on you. (Fade out with soft guitar moans) Ready to play or tweak further?