DAVID LEE GOTH SPIN ME ROUND

SPIN ME ROUND this world is spinning round Feels like it's upside down I got a girl to pull me through Love me to the end and She's so true take me down the right road on a clear path hold me close Spin me 'round Like a record 'round and 'round hold me close Spin me 'round She's so lovely and that is true i love her so much yes i do she will never ever go away Oh like the night that became the first day Spin me 'round hold me close Spin me 'round Like a record 'round and 'round hold me my dear Spin me 'round hold me without fear there is no such thing as time No rest stop on which to get off Feels like it's upside down I got a girl to see me through Love me to the end She's so true Slipping down Feels like it's upside down I got a girl to see me through Love me to the end She's so true we shall carry on down this cosmic road