Satisfy Me [Lead Guitar Intro] (Heavy bluesy riff with distortion, bending notes, building energy for 8-12 bars. Think raw, driving classic rock intro – starts mid-tempo then kicks harder) (Verse 1) I'm cruising down the highway in the dead of night Billboards flashing, promising the good life They say buy this, try that, it'll change your game But I'm still chasing shadows, feeling the same Radio blasting, every station loud Selling perfect moments wrapped up in a cloud They talk about forever, the ultimate high But it fades by morning, leaves me asking why (Chorus) Satisfy me, oh I need it so bad Satisfy me, make this hunger go mad I keep reaching, I keep searching around Satisfy me, or I'll never come down Satisfy me! (Hey!) Satisfy me! (Hey!) (Verse 2) Met a pretty face with a killer smile We danced through the evening, stayed a while She whispered secrets under neon glow But when the lights came up, I still didn't know Boss man talking 'bout the big promotion Bigger house, faster car, full devotion Climb the ladder higher, never touch the sky Still got this empty feeling I can't deny (Chorus) Satisfy me, oh I need it so bad Satisfy me, make this hunger go mad I keep reaching, I keep searching around Satisfy me, or I'll never come down Satisfy me! (Hey!) Satisfy me! (Hey!) [Lead Guitar Solo - Mid Song] (Fast pentatonic licks, heavy bends, wah-wah or distortion swells. Play over the chord progression of the verse for 12-16 bars. Build intensity then hold a long sustained note into the bridge) (Bridge) Tried the money, tried the fame, tried the thrill of the chase Tried the quiet nights alone, tried to win the race Everything looks shiny till you hold it in your hand Real one's hard to find in this wonderland [Lead Guitar Fill - Transition] (Short melodic run, 4 bars, echoing the intro riff) (Final Chorus - bigger) Satisfy me — come on and light the spark Satisfy me — hit me right in the heart I won't settle for the almost or the maybe kind Satisfy me, gotta satisfy my mind! Satisfy me! (Hey!) Satisfy me tonight! [Lead Guitar Outro] (Repeat and fade with the main riff from the intro. Add soaring high bends, feedback, and let the last note ring out long and powerful)DAVID LEE GOTH SATISFY ME pic.twitter.com/jKx4eRYclP
— vjtvcanada (@vjaytvcanada) July 9, 2026
Archive
Archive
- 05/17 - 05/2448
- 05/10 - 05/1741
- 05/03 - 05/10105
- 04/26 - 05/0395
- 04/19 - 04/2696
- 04/12 - 04/1996
- 04/05 - 04/12114
- 03/29 - 04/0596
- 03/22 - 03/29114
- 03/15 - 03/22148
- 03/08 - 03/1563
- 03/01 - 03/08106
- 02/22 - 03/0188
- 02/15 - 02/2289
- 02/08 - 02/15138
- 02/01 - 02/08153
- 01/25 - 02/01150
- 01/18 - 01/2593
- 01/11 - 01/1880
- 01/04 - 01/1176
- 12/28 - 01/04112
- 12/21 - 12/2864
- 12/14 - 12/21111
- 12/07 - 12/14118
- 11/30 - 12/07146
- 11/23 - 11/3058
