DAVID LEE GOTH - DIRTY GIRLS

Dirty Girls[INTRO LEAD][Verse 1] Friday night, got the fire in my veins Riding these back streets, chasing the game Grease in my hair, feeling just right But what I really crave to make it tight are those [Chorus] Dirty girls, dirty girls Wild eyes and those dangerous lips Dirty girls, dirty girls Shakin' it down where the wild ones play Dirty girls, dirty girls Heels high, bodies on fire I know I should get me a girl next door Somebody I could take home to my mother And maybe slip a ring on her finger Nah, I want, I need a dirty girl Heh, girls! [Verse 2] Trick or treat, can't be beat Late nights, summer heat City girls, you light up the scene But you're the best when you're feelin' mean [Chorus] Dirty girls, dirty girls Backstage glow in the city lights Dirty girls, dirty girls Runnin' wild through these endless nights Dirty girls, dirty girls Calling out my name tonight [MID SONG LEAD] [Bridge] I try to fight it, play it straight and clean But one look from you and I'm back in the dream Good boy act don't fit me anymore I need that spark, that wild encore I know I should get me a girl next door Somebody I could take home to my mother And maybe slip a ring on her finger Nah, I want, I need a dirty girl [Verse 3] Paris nights, city lights flash Forgot the names, remember the crash Got the stories, the heat in the air Breaking every rule without a care with those [Chorus] Dirty girls, dirty girls Lace and fire, no holding back Dirty girls, dirty girls Turning up the heat, staying on track Dirty girls, dirty girls Yeah, every single one of you Girls, I wanna take each and every one of you for a ride Come home to your lovin' daddy [OUTRO LEAD] [Chorus (Fade Out)] Dirty girls... (yeah!) Dirty girls... (I need ya!) Dirty girls... (all night long!)