DEEP IN THE PURPLE FLYING

[Verse 1] Weightless in the morning light Clouds are drifting out of sight Gravity has lost its hold Stories waiting to be told [Chorus] This is the art of flyin' Higher than the sky is No wings, no reason why I'm Floating through the art of flyin' [Verse 2] Colors painting all around Silence is the sweetest sound Time dissolves into the breeze Dancing with the autumn leaves [Chorus] This is the art of flyin' Higher than the sky is No wings, no reason why I'm Floating through the art of flyin' [Bridge] Up above the world below Where the gentle currents flow Every worry fades away In this bright and endless day [Instrumental Break] [Chorus] This is the art of flyin' Higher than the sky is No wings, no reason why I'm Floating through the art of flyin' [Outro] Flyin', flyin', flyin' free The art of flyin' calls to me Flyin', flyin', endlessly The art of flyin' sets me free