[Verse 1]
City lights are fading in my rearview mirror
Shadow ghosts are calling but I just don’t hear
Got my leather jacket zipped against the night
Boots on the highway, chasing morning light [Pre-Chorus]
No map, no compass, just this fire in my veins
Every mile I’m burning, breaking old chains [Chorus]
Wild like the wind, I am wild like the wind
The wind will carry me to places unknown
But when I reach there, that will be home
Wild like the wind, I am wild like the wind [Verse 2]
Whispers in the pines, secrets in the sand
I’ve been every lover, every stranger’s hand
Dancing on the edge where the sky meets the sea
No one’s gonna cage what was born to be free [Pre-Chorus]
Thunder in my heartbeat, lightning in my eyes
Let the storm decide where the next road lies [Chorus]
Wild like the wind, I am wild like the wind
The wind will carry me to places unknown
But when I reach there, that will be home
Wild like the wind, I am wild like the wind [Bridge]
I trust in God to reveal the plan
No questions, no fear, just open hands
Let it blow me north or drag me south
I’ll kiss the sky with this reckless mouth [Break]
(Oh-oh-oh) Feel it lift me
(Oh-oh-oh) Never miss me
(Oh-oh-oh) Let it twist me [Final Chorus]
Wild like the wind, yeah I’m wild like the wind
The wind will carry me to places unknown
And when I reach there, that will be home
Wild like the wind, I am wild like the wind
Wild like the wind… carry me home
Wild like the wind… I was born to roam
VIDEO HOSTING -
DAILYMOTION-
FACEBOOK-
GANJING WORLD-
-INSTAGRAM-
ODSYEE-
OPEN VIDEO-
OUR CHUBE-
THREADS-
TIKTOK-
TOKY-
VIMEO
YOUTUBE
SOCIAL MEDIA SITES- BLUE SKY-GAB -GETTR -MEWE-NEOCITIES -PINTEREST UPSCROLLED - -WORDPRESS --TUMBLR-YOOCO
AI CHAT - CHATGPT -META- -QWEN- -X-AUDIO HOSTING-AUDIOMACK-REVERBNATION-SOUNDCLICK
SOCIAL MEDIA SITES- BLUE SKY-GAB -GETTR -MEWE-NEOCITIES -PINTEREST UPSCROLLED - -WORDPRESS --TUMBLR-YOOCO
AI CHAT - CHATGPT -META- -QWEN- -X-AUDIO HOSTING-AUDIOMACK-REVERBNATION-SOUNDCLICK
Archive
Archive
- 08/09 - 08/1688
- 08/02 - 08/0984
- 07/26 - 08/02137
- 07/19 - 07/26119
- 07/12 - 07/1988
- 07/05 - 07/12100
- 06/28 - 07/05102
- 06/21 - 06/28106
- 06/14 - 06/2190
- 06/07 - 06/1470
- 05/31 - 06/0755
- 05/24 - 05/3152
- 05/17 - 05/2448
- 05/10 - 05/1741
- 05/03 - 05/10105
- 04/26 - 05/0395
- 04/19 - 04/2696
- 04/12 - 04/1996
- 04/05 - 04/12114
- 03/29 - 04/0596
- 03/22 - 03/29114
- 03/15 - 03/22148
- 03/08 - 03/1563
- 03/01 - 03/08106
- 02/22 - 03/0188
- 02/15 - 02/2289
- 02/08 - 02/15138
- 02/01 - 02/08153
- 01/25 - 02/01150
- 01/18 - 01/2593
- 01/11 - 01/1880
- 01/04 - 01/1176
- 12/28 - 01/04112
- 12/21 - 12/2864
- 12/14 - 12/21111
- 12/07 - 12/14118
- 11/30 - 12/07146
- 11/23 - 11/3058
